We have imported our favorite South African Tea!
Red Rooibos gets its’ vibrant color during a natural fermentation process and then is sun dried!
The flavor profile is a light, delicate floral taste with no bitterness that you find in traditional green tea. I prefer this as is, but you could add honey if you like the extra sweetness.
It also makes a delicious light iced tea. You can cold infuse it in water in your refrigerator overnight.
8 oz Bag of Organic Rooibos Tea
Imported from South Africa
1 tsp (or more according to your liking) per 8 oz cup of hot water.
Let steep for 3-5 minutes and enjoy as is or with a drop of honey!
-Naturally completely caffeine free
– Contains natural anti-oxidants
– Known to alleviate allergies – asthma, hay fever, eczema
– Contains minerals of iron, potassium, zinc & sodium
– Known for having a soothing effect on the nervous system & recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension.
-Excellent for children
– Aids with stomach and indigestion problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
-Soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations like eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area
Leave a Reply