We have imported our favorite South African Tea!
While Red Rooibos is fermented, Green Rooibos is dried right after harvesting to preserve the color, flavor and antioxidants. Making it even higher in vitamins and minerals than Red Rooibos!
The flavor profile is a light, delicate floral taste with no bitterness that you find in traditional green tea. I prefer this as is, but you could add honey if you like the extra sweetness.
It also makes a delicious light iced tea. You can cold infuse it in water in your refrigerator overnight.
*This is not normal green tea… normal green tea contains caffeine, whereas green rooibos contains no caffeine but still has similar anti-oxidant levels.
4 oz bag of Organic Looseleaf Green Rooibos
Imported from South Africa
1 tsp (or more according to your liking) per 8 oz cup of hot water.
Let steep for 3-5 minutes and enjoy as is or with a drop of honey!
– Naturally completely caffeine free
– Contains natural anti-oxidants
– Known to alleviate allergies – asthma, hay fever, eczema
– Contains minerals of iron, potassium, zinc & sodium
– Known for having a soothing effect on the nervous system & recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension.
– Excellent for children
– Aids with stomach and indigestion problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
– Soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations like eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area
Leave a Reply